Monday, October 25, 2010

Ouachita!

Went to Ouachita Baptist University this weekend!! It was homecoming and going back to see the beautiful campus was great!  They've done so much work to the buildings and campus since I've been gone that it's truly an amazing sight!  I've only been a graduate for 3 1/2 years and they've already torn down like 3 of the old nasty dorms and put up what looks like penthouse suites on campus.  Why couldn't they have done that when I was there?!?

Took a road trip with my brother and had a blast!  He's a senior at Baylor University and so we just took off and had a blast!  The drive out there had the most beautiful scenery!  
The leaves on "Texas" side were still pretty green with just a hint of turning while farther in Arkansas the leaves were actually starting to turn the great shades only fall can bring!

We stopped by Lake Degrey while we were out there...the sunset was so beautiful!  I definately took this view for granted when I lived at Ouachita!  I can't believe I was able to see this everyday and didn't jump on that chance!!

 My brother and I jammed out to everything from Fuel to Justin Beiber, Rob Zombie to Britney Spears...it was fun to just chill out and be with my brother.  Can't wait for next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment