Monday, December 6, 2010

Has it really been a month since I've blogged?  This past month has been a busy one!!!

First things first...Thanksgiving was great!  The food and was amazing!  My mom always is able to make the best food EVER!  Turkey, stuffing, Czech potato dumplings, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, gravy, roles, "frog eyed salad", sweet potato casserole, and fruit filled jello!


The next day (Black Friday), my boss let me off of work early and I got in the mood to put up Christmas decorations!  I just put up the Christmas tree and got some pretty garland with lights from my mom, bought two burgundy red bows (from the 99 cent store) and put it all up!!  It makes our little 900 sq ft apartment feel so Christmasy and cute!



All I need is a fire and it's all set!  I still need to make a wreath and I really want to do a few other projects, but last year I didn't even get up the tree or the garland!  This year I've made good progress!!  Haha!  

Marcus and I have already done most of our shopping online this year.  Amazon.com baby!!  Bought 4 family member's worth of presents and got free shipping!  Plus since it's was "Cyber Monday" when we bought everything...it was all like 1/2 off!!  Woohoo!!  

Things are still somewhat hectic so when I have more time I'll update again....not in another whole month again.  *crosses heart

No comments:

Post a Comment